Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

Netbook Reflection

I have been using my netbook for three years now and I have learnt a lot from my netbook. I know what the good websites are and what the bad sites are. Using a netbook has really changed how I think and learn.

I have learnt a lot my teacher’s, they have taught me about Decimals, Maths Strategies and helped me a lot with my WRITING!!!

There are a lot of different ways to learn like, instead of maths worksheets we have maths website’s called Maths Whizz and Xtramath. We can also do a lot of things on Google Drive too, like creating, Documents, Presentations, Forms and Drawing. I have really enjoyed using my netbook this year because it has really helped me with my learning and sports.
Using Bogger is really helpful because I can post my stories on the internet and others people can read it. I have been using Blogger for four years. In the holidays I don’t usually write stories but I will really try too.

I have really enjoyed using my netbook this year and hope to use until college!

No comments:

Post a Comment