Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Creative Strand-Polynesian Wood Prints

Yellow Hat - The things I enjoyed?
I really enjoyed drawing my practices for my wood prints. I also really enjoyed carving my wood print because it was something I had never tried before and it was lot’s of fun.

Black Hat - Which things didn’t I like?
I did not like drying my wood print after it was printed with paint because I had to dry it with paper. I did NOT like listening to the to the instructions.

Green Hat - What was something interesting about this week?
I was really interested by the patterns that were drawn by the artists. I did not even know all the samoan patterns that I saw. There were lot’s of different patterns.

White Hat - What did I learn?I learnt to carve on a little plank of wood. I also learnt how to print my plank of wood with paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment