Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Funniest Thing On Camp

There was not that much people that did anything funny, but I did something I wasn't meant to do, It wasn't really funny because it happened to me and only Mr Marks saw me do this. When we woke up on the first morning of camp we went for a run in the woods, it was really tiring going up the steep hills and it was really slippery as well. The run was nearly over and I was starving.




When I was near the end I had to hold on to trees so I can reach the bottom of the hill. As I was going down I let go of the trees and started to jog down the hill, jogging was really hard because you had to lean back so you wouldn't fall over. I started to run and as I was running my legs were out of control and when I reached the bottom I face planted on to the ground. It was not embarrassing because the only person to see me fall over was Mr Marks.



Next time you run down a big hill WATCH OUT!!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment