Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

P.E.P.A



Walking into the hall I felt nervous because when I looked around, I was the only BOY THERE. Soon, David and Jeffty came and I didn’t feel so nervous. That whole day since they were there to support my rap. It was kind of frightening when I performed in front of the P.E.P.A groups because I was the first one on stage. Happiness surrounded me as I walked off the stage. I felt really confident after I finished performing, I went and had a break and something to eat and drink.

P.E.P.A practice was nearly over and I was getting tired. When all of the other groups finished practicing it was time to rehearse. When I was rapping I felt really good because it was finally over and I got to go home. As I was walking out of the hall I knew I had to walk home because my Dad’s car wasn’t there.

No comments:

Post a Comment