Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

All About Me


Hi, my name is Uili. I am 10 years old and I go to Pt England school. I have black hair and brown eyes. I am a full Samoan and I have three sisters and no brothers. My favorite subject at school is reading but the subject I hate is writing.

The movie I like most is Night At The Museum 2. I have a pet which is called Elfy and he is a little puppy. He is so small and chubby. Rugby is the sport I like to play because I played for my school last year. My favorite book is Geronimo Stilton

The food I love to eat is Fish & Chips. My favorite animal is a polar bear. The TV Program I watch is American Idol because I would always laugh at someone that doesn't know how to sing. The hobbies I like to do the most is spend time with my family and play on the computer.

In the future I would like to work on the road at night because that is where my dad works. My role model that has inspired me is my dad because he always helps me when I'm hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment